- Any Static Solutions Ltd website that links to this Policy
- Social media
It also relates to our use of any personal information we collect through other means, such as email, in person or over the phone.
The term “Stat-Gun”, “Static Solutions Ltd”, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
Our approach to privacy
The privacy and security of your personal information is very important to us. We want to assure you that your information will be properly managed and protected whilst in our hands.
The information we collect
We receive personal information about you when you contact Static Solutions for example by doing any of the following:
- Requesting a free trial
- Submitting an enquiry
- Purchasing / renting a product from us
- Submitting a form on our website
- Telephoning, writing by post or emails or communicating via social media
- Responding to surveys
- Entering competitions
The type of information that we will collect may include:
- Basic personal details such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number
- Payment details
How we will use the information we collect
We will use the personal information to:
- Administer free trials
- Respond to enquiries
- Administer your purchase / rental including billing
- Carry out product replacement under the rental terms
- To send you details of any offers or information about our products and services
How long will we store the information
We will keep your information for as long as you have a relationship with us. After the relationship ends, we’ll keep it where we may need it for our legitimate purposes e.g. to help us respond to queries, complaints or for ATEX requirements.
How we will share the information
We may share your information with a credit card processing and direct debit collection company. For free trial requests outside of the UK, we may forward your contact details to distributors in your area.
What are your rights over the data we store?
You have the right to correct any information we store which might be incorrect by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right at any time to stop us sending you marketing material. You can do this in one of the following ways:
- Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any marketing emails that we send you
- Contact us by emailing email@example.com
Cookies are used to allow us to provide you with a high quality website and online experience, and to collect information about browsing activity.
How you can make a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint about the way we handle your personal data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org